Full-Time Business Development Manager, ASEAN
The Business Development Manager will support the ASEAN business by analyzing business problems, providing insight into competitive activities and assessing impact to market share. This role will also evaluate new market opportunities and develop models for new technology adoption. This person is expected to develop relationships with internal stakeholders to drive cross-functional strategic initiatives to completion.
Strategy Planning & Analysis
- Work with Country GM & local sales team to understand commercial challenges and evaluate new business opportunities, identification of problem/opportunity, market, competitive and customer analysis, creation of strategic recommendations, partnering to initiate pilot programs in the field, planning, and communication of field execution. Help to build a strong marketing strategy and portfolio competency within the business.
- Analyze market trends and work with the business to interpret trends and integrate them into strategy formulation.
- Anticipate, monitor, track competitive initiatives and develop proactive solutions/initiatives with business partners to the evolving MedTech landscape.
- Synthesize and communicate market trends to the ASEAN Leadership team for the Strategic Plan and Annual Operating Plan.
- Keep abreast of key industry, healthcare, and economic trends, competitive developments, as well as clinical, technical, and regulatory developments; identify risks and key implications for the franchise and take appropriate actions to reflect market conditions.
- Obtain voice of customer from physicians, suppliers, and other key stakeholders, and modify and prioritize strategies.
- Collect data on competitor’s sales tactics and prepare counter strategy; equip country/regional team with tools and product knowledge to effectively address competition.
Stakeholder Relationship Management: Establish strong relationships with internal & external stakeholders; including marketing, country sales team, ASEAN Leadership team, and KOLs/economic buyers.
Project Management: Lead, manage & structure prioritized cross-divisional programs across the ASEAN region to enable growth and leverage scale.
Quality: Ensure awareness and compliance with applicable standard operating procedures to meet, comply and champion all quality and regulatory commitments of Boston Scientific; ensure complaints/issues are addressed, demonstrating a high commitment to Quality in all interactions and behaviors; Responsible to facilitate and champion the quality requirements and the message of compliance to internal and external customers for all events and campaigns.
Key Skills & Experiences:
- BA/BS required from a reputable organization; Master’s/MBA preferred.
- At least 8 years of relevant industry experience, ideally in the healthcare field (medical device, pharma)
- Experience in ASEAN markets will be preferred.
- Experience with commercial business aspects and finance including profitability and pricing.
- Demonstrated experience in strategic planning, execution, and monitoring of performance
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written). Creation of compelling presentations and effective communication of recommendations
- Stakeholders management and influencing skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively with the local team across ASEAN
This position is on local employment terms & conditions only.
How to ApplyPlease click Here to apply.
598 total views, 1 today