Full-Time Clinical Application Specialist – Patient Monitoring & Life Support
Reporting to Clinical Manager, Europe
An exciting opportunity for a clinical education expert focusing on Patient Monitoring, Defibrillation and Ventilation is now available within our ambitious PMLS Clinical Applications Team in the Netherlands.
We are looking for a passionate expert with a background working with ICU, ER and Theatres, open to travel across Europe to support other European team members at busy periods and looking to develop a longer term career, perhaps into a European role, or into Sales. Ambitious and commercially astute, you will work hand in hand with various internal and external stakeholders being instrumental in driving successful training and expertise thus generating business growth across the Netherlands within PMLS (Patient Monitoring & Life Support).
Working in hospitals, you will support in trials, installation, and training, with the primary objective of ensuring our customers are confident and competent in using Mindray Products.
- Acting as the knowledge point for customers to glean maximum value from Mindray products
- Liaising with hospitals to arrange and manage clinical evaluations, installations and post-sales clinical support
- To our customers, you will be the product expert, educating them in the effective operation of our products
- Offering customer guidance on workflow design based on the clinical setting (ICU, Theatres, ER, A&E etc.)
- Working with customers to define clinical configurations to enable safe and appropriate use
- Identify and communicate internally opportunities for business growth
- Work with the Account Manager within the area to generate profitable sales of Mindray Patient Monitoring & Life Support devices.
- Communicating at all levels, tailoring content to the relevant audience to ensure the training is fully understood
- Working with multiple stakeholders to effectively plan and execute projects on time and to customer expectations
- Keep clinical, technical and market knowledge up to date.
- Contributing to the design and development of product resources such as user guides, competency frameworks and training presentations
- Manage and maintain timely training records
What are we looking for in you?
- Clinical Application Specialist with focus on Patient Monitoring, Defib and Ventilation essential
- Nursing Degree or with equivalent clinical experience
- Demonstrate experience of working autonomously
- Natural team member working to achieve shared objectives
- Fluent in Dutch and English, written and verbal
- Clearly articulates desire to work for Mindray, an agile, double digit growth business to drive your career forward at pace
- ICU, Theatre, ER or A&E experience highly desired
- Showcase previous demonstrations and clinical training skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- The ability to travel up to 70% of the time is required.
- Ability to work in Netherlands without requiring company sponsorship
What’s in it for you?
This is an excellent position for candidates that are really looking for a role with difference and one in which they can really make an impact. Patient Monitoring and Life Support has real opportunities to continue to disrupt the market, under strong leadership from our European Clinical Manager and Dutch General Manager – this is the time to join, helping drive the success and shape of great things to come!
Mindray Europe, as part of the global Mindray business, offers a wide selection of bespoke benefits dependent on your location, along with a competitive compensation package and a commitment to a long-term working relationship. With industry leading training and development available to you, you are sure to have a highly rewarding and mutually beneficial, career with Mindray, in a culture that values honesty and fun!
Our goal is to continuously improve and sustain an inclusive culture in which diversity provides deeper customer insights and creates a competitive advantage in the markets we serve. By attracting, developing, and engaging the best team of diverse, empowered associates, we help build success for ourselves and our customers.
As English is our business language – please submit your CV and application in English.
How to ApplyPlease click here to apply.
165 total views, 1 today