Full-Time Global Marketing Manager Mobile Digital Health
The Global Product Marketing Manager for Mobile Digital Health is responsible for the definition and execution of the marketing plan for this New Product Introduction and platform transition. The Mobile Digital Health product roadmap introduces a transformational IoT architecture to monitoring that can help our customers globally reach better patient outcomes. Along the product roadmap, MDH will create new market and product portfolio opportunities for Monitoring Solutions based on market insights and technology trends in coordination with Product Management and Region Product Marketing. This leader identifies and develops opportunities for growth and market share gain while creating a global product/portfolio strategy including new product launches, product positioning and current portfolio lifecycle marketing.
GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Performing clinical and industry trend analysis, market share and competitive analysis and win/loss tracking to identify product and commercial strategies for growth.
- Quantifying and prioritizing market opportunity.
- Collecting and prioritizing product introduction and improvement recommendations and analyzing competitive landscape.
- Identifying budget requirements to ensure proper execution
- Orchestrating research to assess market and customer environments and to discover unmet needs, buying cycles and personas. Identifying customers’ clinical and economic needs, values and desired benefits.
- Building a global market requirements document that prioritizes customer segments and business opportunities.
- Identifying and assessing market and distribution risks, and developing a plan to mitigate those risks.
- Working with Region Product Marketing, Product Management, Engineering and Global Design to provide input to the product development roadmap and to develop, test and prototype new product ideas.
- Working with Region Product Marketing to perform installed base analysis in order to define programs needed to improve customer loyalty, share of wallet and retention. Collaborating with Product Management to include these programs on product roadmaps.
- Developing a plan and budget for evidence generation to support selected NPI’s and installed base products.
- Developing inputs to support business cases for NPI (incl. target pricing) and product positioning
- Defining brand (naming & trademarks), value proposition(s), and competitive positioning claims roadmap for new and existing products.
- Interviewing professional societies and advocacy groups to identify and select KOL’s for thought leadership and awareness building. Supports development of regional KOL’s in collaboration with Regional Product Marketing.
- Building and executing global product launch plans, including value proposition, segmentation / positioning, target pricing, awareness & advocacy strategies, channel strategy and sales enablement (in coordination with Regional Product Marketing).
- Coordinating development of marketing assets and product training materials (in cooperation with Marketing Services).
- Developing programs that improve the customer experience of the installed base in support of installed base retention.
- Utilizing Gold Standard marketing practices and skills to develop a global marketing plan (portfolio management, marketing strategy, customer segmentation and targeting, positioning and value proposition development, message and market assets development, etc.) to grow global orders and share alternatively, to support annual business objectives”).
- Ensures regional marketing plans are aligned with the global marketing plan and collaborates with regional marketing on selecting the appropriate marketing mix.
- Collaborating with Advertising & Promotion and Communications to develop a communications plan in support of the marketing objective.
- Developing and managing budget needed to execute marketing plan, and ensure timely implementation of programs in marketing plan.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
- 6+ years’ experience in marketing, product marketing or related field
- Leadership skills to lead and/or influence teams and shape/lead growth vision and marketing strategy
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Strong analytical and process skills
- MBA or Master’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
- 8+ years’ experience in marketing, product marketing or related field
- Deep marketing expertise in market & customer insights, product commercialization and branding
- Healthcare product/industry acumen
- Experience in new market creation & go-to-market
- Experience managing a global brand
- Innovation – develop new ideas through collaboration and execute on creative ideas
- Team oriented – ability to motivate and work well with diverse, global and cross-functional teams
- Influencing skills – ability to motivate individuals and demonstrate organizational influence
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you’d expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you’ll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
How to ApplyPlease click Here to apply.
261 total views, 1 today