Full-Time Government Affairs & Market Access Head
The government affairs and market access leader will report directly to the President & CEO of GE Healthcare China and dotted line to Government Affairs and Policy Leader of GE Healthcare. Being part of the GEHC China leadership team, he or she will build and execute an overall China government affairs strategy and plan and enable the business to gain market access at provincial and next level markets. The candidate will have significant previous experience in Chinese government affairs and help the company capitalizes on government related business opportunities.
- Gather, analyze and provide information on China’s economic development, government processes, policy changes, as well as developments in Healthcare industry.
- Collaborate with GEHC GA to participate in trade/commercial related bodies and programs between China and USA, advocate Company’s interest & request and enhance GEHC’s operating environment regarding to tariff, export control, transfer projects etc.
- Build and execute an overall China government affairs strategy and plan
- Strategic collaboration with provincial govt & bureau of health (BOH) to gain fair / preferential treatment and share, with phased strategy
- Drill down to city and county level government to ensure market access for business opportunities
- Strengthen the connections between the activities of the market access team and the business team to enable better win rate at PLA, MOH etc.
- A well-rounded leader who has at least 10 years of relevant government affairs experience. He/she has operated in a complex organization.
- A motivational thought leader who has demonstrated success in building and implementing proven government affairs strategies and tactics in an international, multi-cultural environment.
- Ability to capitalize on business opportunities by leveraging the government relationships.
- Has good relationship with the government entities. He or she will be required to identify the most appropriate tactics and approaches for related government entities.
- Consistent and successful track record of performance in all areas of responsibility, coupled with strong credibility and a reputation for delivering desired results. Evidence of a strategic mindset that can balance long/short term goals.
- Minimum of a Bachelors degree
- Fluency in English and Mandarin Chinese mandatory.
How to ApplyPlease click here to apply.
168 total views, 3 today