Full-Time Product Sales Specialist – GI Ultrasound
In the role of a Product Sales Specialist – GI Ultrasound you will be responsible for creating and winning sales opportunities for General Imaging Ultrasound products, solutions, and services by calling on radiology customers. This role is both clinical and technical. You will be a sales expert for your assigned products and are expected to be able to differentiate GE’s offerings; convey compelling value proposition; lead the opportunity; qualify customer needs; develop and present solutions proposals and quotations; and respond to customers’ clinical, technical, and process questions in order to successfully close sales.
GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Selling general imaging ultrasound product(s), services, parts, solutions, or projects within the Philadelphia market
- Developing in-depth knowledge of sales territory, product lines, markets, sales processes or customer groups. Uses prior experience and acquired commercial expertise to execute policy/strategy.
- In-depth understanding of key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work. In-depth understanding of how work of own team integrates with other teams and contributes to the area.
- Most decisions are within a defined framework, but some autonomy in the final decisions for a project, product line, market, sales process or customers. Uses prior experience and on-the-job training to solve straightforward tasks. Has access to technical skills and analytic thinking required to solve problems. May use multiple internal sources outside of own team to arrive at decisions.
- A job at this level is likely to be an individual contributor, with proven interpersonal skills. Communication with direct colleagues and the business about design and coordination services rendered. Provides informal guidance to new team members. Explains complex information to others in straightforward situations.
- Bachelor’s Degree and minimum 5 years of selling experience into the healthcare industry or a graduate of GE Healthcare’s Commercial Leadership Program
- Able to travel 30-70% depending on market needs
- Must reside within territory
- Previous sales experience in the Healthcare Industry
- 3 + years of experience with capital equipment sales
- Ability to interface with both internal team members and external customers as part of solutions based sales approach
- Ability to synthesize complex issues and communicate in simple messages
- Excellent negotiation & closing skills
- Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs. Established project management skills.
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you’d expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you’ll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.
How to ApplyPlease click here to apply.
74 total views, 1 today