Full-Time RCS Strategic Marketing Manager
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned.
- Develops program marketing plan including strategies, objectives, tactics and budget.
- Conducts market analyses to maintain an appropriate level of understanding of health care financing, organization, systems and standards for care delivery to support program marketing plans.
- Initiates market research regarding economics of care delivery.
- Establishes and executes promotional strategies required to support program marketing plan.
- Develops and maintains relationships with health system customers to understand customer needs.
- Also develops and maintains relationships with internal business unit, marketing and sales staff to develop and execute the program marketing plan.
Must Have: Minimum Requirements
- Bachelors degree required
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience, or advanced degree with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations – but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.
Physical Job Requirements
The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. For Office Roles: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile. The employee is also required to interact with a computer, and communicate with peers and co-workers. Contact your manager or local HR to understand the Work Conditions and Physical requirements that may be specific to each role. (ADA-United States of America)
Travel: Yes, < 50 % of the Time
How to ApplyPlease click Here to apply.
161 total views, 1 today