Full-Time Regional Account Manager – IVD
Field based with frequent travel across Poland including Zachodnio-Pomorskie, Wielkopolskie, Lubuskie, Dolnoślaskie, Pomorskie, Kujawsko-Pomorskie, Lodzkie, Opolskie provinces
Highly Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits + Career Enhancement
Reporting to General Manager, Mindray Poland
An exciting opportunity, due to growth, is now available within our ambitious and highly dynamic IVD Sales team, we are looking for a passionate and energetic expert with precision and unwavering attention to detail to work with our team and customers. Showcase your responsive approach and first-class relationship management skills to develop this role.
Working as part of a fun, highly professional, experienced team, you will be fully supported in your success within this area. This is an opportunity to really shape the success of our sales in this area, so your impact will be significant.
- Visits to Key Customers according the agreed visit plan in order to allow them to participate in tenders with Mindray analysers and reagents
- Preparation of tender’s specifications and price calculations for Mindray products in tenders
- Cooperation and content supervision over the Sales Representatives of Distributors
- Organization of training courses for customers, product presentation and other marketing events
- Close cooperation with Application and Service Department of Mindray Medical Poland
- Close cooperation with specialists for the Public Procurement of Distributors in the field of tenders, especially the Terms of Reference, and technical parameters
- Participation in the preparation of registration materials for new products and Safety Data Sheets
- Monitoring of IVD market, especially hematology
What are we looking for in you?
- University degree (MSc) degree in bio-medical/medical/health science or medical background (nurse/doctor)
- Extensive frontline sales experience in IVD field especially haematology and biochemistry capital equipment
- Proven success account management background
- Distributor management experience
- Fluent in Polish and English, both written and spoken
- Ability work in Poland without the requirement of company sponsorship
What’s in it for you?
This is an excellent position for candidates that are really looking for a role with difference and one in which they can really make an impact. As a double-digit growth business with ambitious targets in our meteoric success, this is an opportunity to join a business built for future success where you can have a true impact on our business, and your own career development!
Mindray Europe, as part of the global Mindray business, offers a wide selection of bespoke benefits dependent on your location, along with a competitive compensation package and a commitment to a long term working relationship. With industry leading training and development available to you, you are sure to have a highly rewarding and mutually beneficial, career with Mindray, in a culture that values honesty and fun!
Our goal is to continuously improve and sustain an inclusive culture in which diversity provides deeper customer insights and creates a competitive advantage in the markets we serve. By attracting, developing, and engaging the best team of diverse, empowered associates, we help build success for ourselves and our customers.
As English is our business language – please submit your CV and application in English.
How to ApplyPlease click here to apply.
132 total views, 2 today