Full-Time Sales Manager Ultrasound – Romania
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
Manage the sales functions and channels in Romania in order to maximize sales, volumes and revenues and ensure the right organization, structure and processes are in place for delivering the objectives. Lead the Ultrasound Sales Team and work together with Operations and Marketing.
You are responsible for:
- Developing clear and achievable strategies, objectives and tactical plans for the territory, based on key account management, customer centricity, segmentation, customer needs and market conditions synchronized with the BMC objectives;
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities, including solutions in collaboration with Solutions team in the Market;
- Responsible for the monthly district business review meetings: sales, volumes, order intake, sales, forecast, price realization, customer complaints, escalations and supply chain;
- Dealing approvals within pricing framework and ensuring escalation for deals outside of pricing framework;
- Combining business offerings into complete configured solutions including supporting value added services;
- Ensuring coordination between all customer facing functions and distribution channels in the district to guarantee “one face to the customer”;
- Driving continuous improvements applying LEAN Methodology;
- People management – including selection, development, goal setting and performance management and ensuring overall high level of talent and engagement levels;
- Leading, directing and motivating the sales team in order to achieve the predefined sales volume and profit goals;
- Understanding customer (price) targets and competitive environment;
- Developing good understanding of the customers (business model) to maximize business opportunities;
- Filling the funnel management tool and systematically analyzing win & loss deals, expectations, customer satisfaction (NPS), market, competition and trends;
- Collaborating with channel partners, where required;
- Supporting the regional team to implement strategic sales/services solutions (e.g. Care Cycle, Philips HS Solutions, strategic account management) at district level;
- Daily demonstration of the highest level of Philips Leadership competencies and 5 behaviors.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Education – Bachelor Degree level;
- Minimum 10 years of experience within Health Systems/Medical Devices in commercial management;
- Between 5 to 7 years of relevant experience within Ultrasound sector;
- Proven track record in a sales management role preferably in Healthcare or B2B;
- Mandatory experience/exposure to Channel Management (Indirect);
- Experience in leading a cross functional team;
- Basic understanding of Finance and Logistics;
- Strong negotiation skills and communication skills;
- Fluent in English, verbal and written in addition to local language.
In return, we offer you:
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
How to ApplyPlease click Here to apply.
98 total views, 1 today