Full-Time Strategy Manager,Strategy Planning and Business Development
Responsible for supporting the profitable and sustainable growth of Boston Scientific through the management of key project. Specific responsibilities include business analysis, strategic and operational planning, process improvement, organizational design, and development of new programs.
- Identifies business initiatives: Works with business leaders to identify and prioritize strategic initiatives that support profitable and sustainable growth.
- Manages projects: Develops project plans outlining work plans, timelines, roles and resources; Identifies and leads cross-functional project team comprised of project managers, functional experts and local country managers; Manages team progress to ensure achievement of all milestones and deliverables; Provides updates to senior management and all stakeholders of progress through frequent communications of findings at regular intervals via reports and meetings.
- Develops recommendations: Develops and delivers project recommendations to senior management and all stakeholders; Presents changes in business strategy including key markets, distribution channels, pricing, processes and organization; Develops implementation strategy.
- Manages implementation of projects: Develops implementation plan outlining work plans, timelines, roles and resources; Identifies and leads implementation team including local country representatives; Works with local country and functional team members to ensure that all supporting infrastructure including program guidelines, processes, training programs, organizational structure and new roles are developed and communicated.
- Leads Quality initiatives: Guides the local Leadership Team to maintain full compliance with the BSC Quality System (Corporate Quality Manual and Procedures) and the local quality requirements under the initiative of International Quality Director; Participates in driving quality awareness in every employee, while guiding the local organization towards improved performance and customer-oriented initiatives.
- May lead a group or team of employees in the achievement of organizational goals. Guide, coach, direct, and develop direct reports, and if applicable, drive those practices throughout their organization.
- Foster a diverse workplace that enables all participants to contribute to their full potential in pursuit of organizational objectives.
- May direct and control the activities and budget of one or more functional areas, divisions, product groups, projects/programs and/or operations.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with company policies and procedures (e.g. federal/country and regulatory requirements).
Job Scope and Leveling Guidelines
- Scope: Accomplishes results through lower level subordinate supervisors or through experienced professional employees who exercise significant latitude and independence in their assignments. Monitors progress toward departmental goals; monitors costs of projects and of human and material resources within a department or unit; monitors external environment in area of technical or professional responsibility. Receives assignments in the form of objectives with goals. Provides direction to employees according to established policies and management guidance. Often heads a centralized functional activity.
- Supervision Received: Works under minimal supervision. Independently determines and develops approach to solutions. Work is reviewed upon completion for adequacy in meeting objectives.
- Supervision Provided: Provides direction and guidance to lower level subordinate supervisors or through experienced Acts …
How to ApplyPlease click here to apply.
201 total views, 1 today