Through both News Posts and Tweets, G-MedTech News Center presents you with the latest and original global MedTech industry dynamics including M&A, financing, localization, partnerships, technologies, products, and insightful opinions.
The News Center presents industry dynamics in multi-languages and delivers actively via social media and newsletters, aligning with G-MedTech’s Vision of creating efficient external communication platforms for the medtech industry.
With English as the main language, G-MedTech News Center has also other sub-platforms in many languages including Bahasa, Čeština, Dansk, Deutsch, Español, Français, Italiano, Nederlands, Polski, Português, Pусский, România, Suomi, Svenska, Tiếng Việt, Türkçe, ภาษาไทย, 한국어, 日本語, and 中文.
Posts will be published with the freemium model, covering both basic features for free and premium features. Segmented by categories and tags, related posts will be presented together. Visitors can also find posts with keywords searching.
Please send posts to firstname.lastname@example.org
News Posts Features
- Contents with one featured image (800*445)
- Internal links to Directory and Marketplace
- Posts related by tags such as China (countries), Ultrasound (products), Philips (companies), and RSNA (events)
- Search Function
- Placements on G-MedTech, no time limit
- Social Share Buttons
- All basic features
- Placements as Breaking News & Top News for at least 24 hours
- Embed Videos & Multi-images
- External links to the original releases
- Distribution with social media and newsletters
- Edit & Translation
- Imaging Diagnostics
- Medical Design & Manufacturing
- Medical services
- Other related medical technologies such as artificial intelligence
G-MedTech Tweets Features
- Displaying as pages;
- Sourcing Tweets from Lists, hashtags, and even directly from Twitter accounts;
- Detailed Segmentation;